Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Old, Old, Old, New Facebook

OK, I officially saw a "I hate the new Facebook, bring back the old one" group tonight. Presumably this group is different from the "I hate the new Facebook, bring back the old one" group from six months ago when they made changes.

It's funny, the "old" Facebook they want to bring back is the "new" Facebook they hated six months ago.

Maybe it'd be better just to settle back and get used to the "new" Facebook. And look at it this way: The "new" Facebook you hate now is the "old" Facebook you'll be begging them to bring back in six months!

P.S. - The "Dummies" books are crazy. I don't believe I've ever bought one. In fact, just going over my exhaustive memory right now, I know I've never bought one. But one called "Facebook for Dummies"? Wouldn't you have to be a dummy to buy this book? One, Facebook is changing all the time. And two, exactly how hard is it? You can learn everything you need to know just by being there for about five minutes. That said, please indulge yourself and buy this book. I think I get a penny for every copy I'm able to move. Step right up, no crowding please, there's plenty for all!