Saturday, February 20, 2010

It Just Won't Lay Down And Stay Dead

 
It's a very determined head, this head of the Creature Feature. Imagine what it could do with an entire body. "Darling Irene, I love you madly. And when I say madly I mean that in the clinical sense of the word. Please come back to me and let me love you. I'll try to satisfy you as much as I can, given my obvious limitations."

I don't know that this video is the exact same movie, but it seems to be. At All Movie Guide it says Victor Trivas was the director. The Amazon link goes to a movie of a different title that then says "aka/The Head."

I like the head puns over there. The movie's a double header, two heads are better than one, etc.

But I think I'll quit while I'm a head.

(The B&W image above is from a newspaper movie ad from 1961.)