Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why Is It So Hard To Get Followers At Blogger?

It seems weird to me that I never get any followers at Blogger. I'm not complaining and I don't really care. But it is a weird thing.

Were they picturing Blogger as some sort of social gathering spot? I don't know. I do know I have five blogs I update virtually daily, sometimes three or four times daily, and there's only one follower on one blog. And I don't know what his story is!

But you go to Twitter and make an account and you have 40-50 followers in a month or so. I've seen people on there with 200 followers and they haven't even written their first tweet yet!

(It seems like I've already written about this subject. But it's still on my mind.)

What precisely do you have to do to have followers on your blog?