Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Constant Comment Tea

Ummm ....

Before I say this let me make a full disclosure. I have not received any Bigelow Constant Comment tea free or at a reduced price. I have no ties whatsoever with the company. My opinions about this product are freely given with no inducement. [I read a thing that bloggers now have to reveal any incentives they might have to recommend a product or disclaim the same.]

As I was saying, Ummm ....

I've been drinking a lot of tea lately. I was drinking a lot of "Eight O'Clock" coffee [The same disclaimer applies to any product I mention. I don't have anything to do with any company.] But then I got to drinking tea and haven't turned back ... yet. Everything gets its day eventually!

Regular tea. Green tea. Flavored tea. Lady Grey. Earl Grey. Irish Breakfast. And now Bigelow Constant Comment, which I think I like best.

I has a kind of orangeish flavor, with orange rinds being one of the ingredients they mention. And spices. It's very tasty stuff.

[If anyone from the Bigelow company sees this, please don't send me any free tea. I want to keep my opinions free and clear. Thank you.]