Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We Could Take In An Old Steve Reeves Movie

I got an old Steve Reeves movie today on VHS at a thrift store, "Hercules Unchained."

I've been watching movies lately and VHS is just as good, since I have a TV in my room that plays them. Right now I'm watching "The Man Who Killed Liberty Valance." It's good. I'm wondering if that old song will come on at the end. Or if that song was just a song with no relation to the movie.

Anyway, the Steve Reeves movie. I love the line from "Rocky Horror Picture Show," one of the songs, "Sweet Transvestite," "If you want something visual that's not too abysmal, we could take in an old Steve Reeves movie." But there's no sign of them watching one in the movie!

The box on this tape says it's "The Original Uncut Version," so there must have been a cut version. I'm glad I have the uncut. (I wouldn't have known the difference.)