Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not Watching American Idol

I can't believe I'm not watching American Idol this year, but that's the way it's turned out so far. I haven't seen a single minute of it, which is weird.

I actually forgot about it the first week. But then after I realized it was on I was thinking, Well, just let it go. It frees up more time for me for other things.

I know I was mad last year when Adam Lambert lost and said I wouldn't watch it anymore. But I kept thinking I'd probably cool down and watch it anyway. I actually am cooled off, so that's not the issue. Why watch it, though, in light of that whole travesty? We watched it and we all saw that Adam Lambert was the best contestant, and they gave the win to the other guy? Just remembering it is ticking me off again!

Who knows? If it gets some buzz, maybe I'll tune in. But I usually hear more buzz about it and this year I haven't heard a thing. None of my friends has even mentioned the show this year.