Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Free Psychic Advice

I saw a Google ad on one of my blogs for "Free Psychic Advice." I didn't click it, of course, since that's against the rules.

I wonder how hard it is to offer psychic advice. I think anyone could do it reasonably well, especially on the internet. You just give them a general line about following their dreams, aspiring to big goals, and being assured of success, and you've got a happy customer.

It's all in the stars. Or it's all in the cards. It's all somewhere. I could make a list of about 400 different things, then pull a number out of a hat and that's your advice. The first one is free. Come back tomorrow and it goes to my PayPal account.

I'll give you some free advice. Avoid psychics. Because the answer's already in you. All you need to do is use your imagination and work at it. You can do it. Follow your dreams, set big goals for yourself, and I think you'll probably be successful. And if you're not, hey, it was free advice.