Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wow, A Follower

Somehow, miraculously, I got a follower on one of my other blogs!

That makes two now over five blogs. Heck of an average, I know, but you have to start somewhere. I know it could be more if I told my real life friends and family about these blogs. But I keep it all secret.

Someone asked me the other day about what "projects" I'm doing. I "duhh'ed" and stumbled my way around with words for a few seconds, then covered nicely.

Ha ha, sometimes, just for the heck of it, I like to go downtown, lean against a building, and defy people to recognize me. Of course they never do. How could they?

In Other News -- I'm always interested in the automatic bot/word aggregators at Twitter. I can't remember the ones I've accidentally triggered. One is "ho." If you use the word "ho" in a post there's a bot to pick it up and mention it. I had another one but can't remember what it was. Then tonight I accidentally got another one, when I used the phrase "high five" in a tweet. That's pretty odd, huh?