Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Cards

I've been writing up some conclusions in the morning on my various spiritual wanderings. Today I thought it'd be a good idea to put some of it on a card, abbreviated in abbreviations that only I could understanding, but ... no cards.

This is something that might be worth recommending. Get some little cards, about the size of business cards (which I haven't done yet) and come up with some kind of system. Then carry it around and remind yourself of your conclusions.

I know for me, I tend to forget the good feelings and good conclusions -- which is a good word -- but today I referred to it on a little sheet of paper, not quite as good as a card would be.

It was a handy sheet of paper too, because someone called, I needed a piece of paper to write down a note to myself and used the back of it! Except the pen wasn't working too great.