Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Underwater Dream

I had an uncomfortable dream last night (this morning actually, before waking up). I was having fears about breathing and difficulty breathing, since I was underwater for sections of it.

Even when I got up and was sitting in the chair, I was wondering about my breathing and wasn't as comfortable as normal.

In this dream there was some underwater attraction. You got a breathing apparatus, like with skin diving, a mouthpiece, etc., and went down some stairs. Then going up some stairs, a long distance, you were in the midst of water and would be expected to breathe with the device. The idea as I foresaw it was to keep going up the stairs, then to have to make a return trip down, before being able to go back up the stairs that were out of water.

At times I was underwater and using the device, and the dream alternated where sometimes I wasn't underwater. The attraction was lights shining on underwater things, arranged displays, etc., that would be a beautiful sight.

I was very worried about the person with me, who was at one point out of sight going up the stairs and I lost her. I kept worrying about water getting in my mouth and in her mouth, and drowning. I was thinking, What if you cough under water? Or just open your mouth a bit? There were lots of problems.

I woke up and didn't want to go back to sleep because this was such an uncomfortable thing. Then like I said, it was troublesome just to remember. My breathing felt weird till I forgot the whole thing.