Monday, September 21, 2009

The Lingerie Football League?

How is it I missed this one, that there's a Lingerie Football League? I know I'm not a sports fan and don't pay that much attention to it, but still it seems like I would've heard of this before now.

Checking it out on You Tube, there's quite a few videos. But I saw this little story today. And that's the first I heard of it.

It seems like a gimmick whose time has come. But I wonder how long it'll last. It reminds me of G.L.O.W., the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling show that was on sometime -- like in late '80s or very early '90s. That was a cool show.

The lingerie in the link above doesn't look all that sexy. It's looks industrial strength. But some of the shots in the video (which is a crappy video, by the way) looks more lingerie-ish.