Sunday, September 6, 2009

Enjoyed Some Mexican Leftovers

I don't bring many leftovers home from going out to eat. Mostly because I manage to eat everything when I'm there.

But today I got full faster when we were out at the Mexican restaurant. So I got a box and brought home the leftovers. I meant to have it this evening.

Then it was late when I remembered I had the leftovers. But still it saved me having to go out and spend more money, which I was considering, till I remembered these.

I heated up the enchilada and rice, then I had some of the free chips they give you. It's all been in the fridge since 1 p.m., and the chips were a little flexible. But when they set on my plate for a while they seemed to stiffen up. They still tasted the same even if they didn't have that chippy crunch you like.

So that was all good, microwaved, then eaten while sitting here at the computer. And it wasn't so much (I hope) that it's going to disturb my night. If anything disturbs me it'll probably be the glass of water.