Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Charter

Every few months I need to come up with My Charter. What do I hope to accomplish in writing this blog called [whatever it's called].

Is it just something I do to keep my fingers busy, to keep my hands off the street at night? Yes, in a way. Otherwise I'm twitching them, fidgeting them, trying to over clean the pores on my face. That can be too much. You might get skin cancer.

I think charter is the word that would be accurate there. They have charter schools, which means, I really don't know. They're chartered with a particular mission, I would guess. Like the mission to teach art or science. That's their goal.

My charter: Essentially to keep my fingers busy and to keep my hands off the street at night. Also to entertain the masses who never come here. It's a cul de sac. A dead end. The last resort.

But it does have a charter.