Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kelly Clarkson

I read a good article about Kelly Clarkson in Blender magazine today. She's the cover girl, actually, so that was nice.

In the article she said she always tells the truth. About whether or not she pees in the shower. And her opinion on what friends need to hear, like whether they're too fat. But she doesn't really have very many friends because of all her traveling, recording, and other activities.

I was interested in what was said about her new CD, "All I Ever Wanted," which I definitely like. I've heard it enough that I'm able to hear the songs for what they are. It takes me a few times to distinguish things and tell whether I like it, as with other CDs. She said she had some suggestions for the song, "My Life Would Suck Without You," to make the dysfunctional aspects of the relationship more mutual rather than one sided, her side. So that comes through.

It sounds like an interesting process, all they go through to put together an album. I wish I had "My December" now, since there's no reason not to have it. But I never did, except for a Napster download for a while. I heard it, but like I said above, I need to go through it a few times and that didn't happen in that case.