Saturday, August 1, 2009

Twitter Account

I'm a little late to the Twitter scene. I looked up an old friend of mine on there who has around 100 followers. The stuff he's got on doesn't seem extremely interesting to me, very tech oriented, but he has all these followers from somewhere.

So I have an account finally. Under the name of "dbkundalini" in case anyone ever sees this and is interested. Somehow I got two followers. Which could be like when you go on MySpace, how "Tom" instantly becomes your friend. Maybe these same two followers are followers of everyone. It would seem very strange to instantly have two followers when I barely said anything. But I've said a few things.

I'll try to say a few things once in a while, whatever. Right now I'm doing my Grandma Slump character thing. Which I think is funny even if it's all a tad diffuse. I don't know if this guy is supposed to be crazy, eccentric, or exactly what. Because it's all made up as we go along.