Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random Names Virus Tweets (Collect Them All)

There's something wrong with my PAULSON computer. Like right there RICKY. I'm typing along and it inserts a name at random BERTHA.

As far as I can GLENN tell it's stealing from my 140 MARGARET characters. So if WEN HO LEE I have a thought, I need to THOMAS TRAIN abbrevia

This stupid thing POLLY! This has to be a virus BUSCHMACHER. Buschmacher? Is that even a name. Probably. GERMANIC FLU. That's ridiculous.

PILSON. That just popped up. SAM ADAMS. It's getting worse TONY. I'm pulling the plug LILLIAN. The backspace JAMES ST. JAMES doesn't work.

ADDAMS FAMILY. WEN HO LEE. Wen Ho Lee? Isn't that the guy who was accused of being a spy? And found not guilty. RED SOVINE. Teddy Bear guy?

It's maddening. JOHANNA. Where's it getting these names? HENRIKSSON. Looks Swedish but I've never been there. I shower so I don't swed.

PAGLIACCI. RENFIELD. Renfield I know. He's the fly eating DECLAN guy from Dracula, not DECLAN. Isn't that ELVIS Costello's name?

I need to turn it off MARGARET. Weird stupid computer. Stupid FLINTSTONE computer. Bye.