Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two Months Ago

It looks like it was two months ago today, Feb. 14, that my life changed forever.

I heard about another job in another city that someone was essentially offering me. At first I basically turned it down, but I had other opportunities along the way to reconsider it, and finally accept it.

So it's been a heck of a two month period, with a lot of it being for me very uncomfortable. I was sore in the stomach for quite a bit and thought I might get an ulcer from worry. But somehow I kept going.

Then I eventually reached the point of no return with my current position, meaning I'm aimed in one direction and one direction only. Toward this other position and making a success of it. It'll be a huge change in my life in so many ways.

Onward and upward. In a way it seems like it's been longer. But it is exactly two months. A month from today I will be in it in earnest and looking for a bright future. I hope it turns out that way!